Reflex and Transparent Gauge Data Sheet
Level Gauge Glass Reflex & Transparent
Sight Glass for Reliability
Made in Tempered Borosilicate, this type of level glass is used in different applications where both chemical resistance and a low thermal expansion coefficient are requested. Glasses are manufactured according to the international norm DIN7081, which guarantees quality and reliability.
Detailed below are the various points featured in the catalog.
- Types of Level Indication
- Technical Information Table
- Reflex & Transparent DIN 7081
- Dimensional Tolerances Table
- Flatness Tolerances Table
- Standardized Dimensions Table
- Identification of Glass (Example)
- Imperfections in Glass Table
- Operating Temperature
- Thermal Tempering and Surface Compressive Stress
- Chemical Attack Resistance